Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » My dream of all of humanity and my calling and election
My dream of all of humanity and my calling and election [message #3924] Tue, 08 March 2022 17:28 Go to next message
XLucettaX is currently offline  XLucettaX

The Second Comforter Dream the tree of life dream
The dream I have had is a dream given by God and I know it was because he was in it and the joy I felt was beyond comprehension. I am writing this down here because there's not a lot of resources on second comforter experiences or experiences with Jesus in general. There's only a few that I know of that have had it, but I'm not sure about their experiences, or their teachings. However I do know my experience was and is real. Many argue that this wasn't a second comforter experience because I have not met him in the flesh or I have not received the ordinances to receive this experience. However God is able to do anything, including give someone eternal life and exaltation no matter where they're at or how old they may be. I do believe that he gave me a prophecy that is set in stone, rather than a prophecy that is determined by agency. I saw lehi's tree of life dream yet, it was modernized, and instead of seeing the tree of life, I saw Jesus himself.

Jesus can come to anyone.

I have not received an interpretation about most of the symbolism in this dream. It is a symbolic dream. Some things are obvious and others, not so.

Demons pretending to be God have tried to explain it to me, however it's not the truth.

I have received this special blessing from God and I desire that everyone comes to him to receive it as well. I received this blessing and dream when I was 12 years old.

Anything is possible with God.

I love Jesus.

Dream:

It opened up to me being in a horizontal line with the rest of humanity, we were all waiting to start running the race in front of us.

I experienced, mentally, ALL of humanity.

I could feel the number of infinity, there was a number, but it was infinite. Words fail to describe what I experienced, however it was easy to comprehend the number, it was as if the power of God was upon my mind I was able to understand how many were in the number of infinity. I looked to the left and right and saw the infinite amount of people lined up at the start waiting for the race to start. It wasn't a race to see who was the fastest, but a race to see how well we could do the race. We were all in ankle deep water and in front of us was a hill-like waterfall with rocks in it.

A man in front of us raised his arm to the sky and
the start gun in his hand fired.

Everyone, the infinite number of people, all started jogging forward. Some were faster than others, some were slower. No one was sprinting. I ran toward the next obstacle, the easy waterfall. Next to me was my mother on my right. (why I didn't see the rest of my family idk, I can only think that my young mind wouldn't be able to handle knowing ALL of the fates of my family.) I began climbing, grabbing onto rocks and going upwards. While climbing I remember looking to my right and down the way there was a person struggling with the obstacle. They climbed up halfway and slipped down, then they climbed back up and slipped all the way back down the waterfall. They continued to keep trying however they kept slipping. I remember wondering childlike in my mind "why is it so hard for them?" because honestly it wasn't that hard to do. And then I concentrated on my efforts back onto climbing the hill waterfall. My mother to my right, looked over at me halfway up and stopped saying, "I can't keep going, go on without me," and she stopped right on the waterfall. (remind you this is a woman who is a good woman in my life, who goes to church, prays, etc, but she doesn't make it to the tree of life, I am afraid she is damned because of her choice forever).

I go on without her.

And the feeling I had leaving her was the feeling saying "It'll be okay". I then reach the top of the waterfall. there was a source where water came from, which was straight in front of me, but it was far away. I was still in ankle deep water. I look to my left. There was buoys roping off a place where water was running back to the beginning of the race. This is an area you didn't want to go. There were people on inter tubes going the Wrong Direction in this area. They were going down this river of water and it was completely the wrong direction. I remember being impressed that these people thought that what they were doing was fun, however their fun was going the wrong direction, back to the beginning of the race. I remember wondering to myself,

"Why are they doing that? That's the wrong direction,"

And I continued to jog. At the beginning of the race, I was in the middle of everyone, I was neither fast nor slow, but in between, however when I got to the top of the waterfall, the majority of people, the infinite amount, were lost, or they were not getting to the top of the waterfall and if they did get to the top of the waterfall they essentially didn't make it to the next area, which makes me assume they became "lost".
I ran to the next area, an area I call the straight and narrow. I ran up onto flat rock out of the water. In front of me was a gulf, a canyon so deep that you couldn't see the bottom. I found myself in line for a zipline across the gulf. Two men were in front of me, and then there was a guide to the side. Representing the Holy Ghost. The guide explained to us how to get across the gulf. (which I think is perdition, or the gulf of misery and endless wo, however Idk). The idea came strongly into my mind that if I fell into this place,

YOU WOULD NEVER COME BACK. Not even if you had asked for forgiveness and begged, this place was a terrible place and you never want to fall into it. I was very nervous, my heart was nervous. The guide said that you held onto the handlebars (there were no seats, no clips and no safety net) with your hands and your legs. You put your legs up and over the handlebars to keep yourself safe. Just in case your hands slipped, your legs would catch you and you wouldn't fall in. (I have learned that being obedient to the spirit, and doing exactly what he says, will land you at the feet of Jesus, and those who do not listen to his voice do not get to meet him in this life)

I watched the two men in front of me go across. One man went. He didn't hold on with his legs, he didn't listen! I was terrified for him the entire time he went across! Then he made it across. The same thing happened with the other man. but he made it, however I was terrified for him the whole time.

The line was forming behind me, there were about 8 to 12 people in line behind me who found the right way. (representing the few who find eternal life, not an actual number)

My turn to go across the gulf. I grabbed the handlebars and put my legs over the handlebars and held on like my life depended on it with my hands. I was so afraid going across the gulf but I continued to hold so tightly that I made it across. I threw the zipline handlebars back where the next person grabbed the rope that I threw. The next obstacle in the race was interesting. It was a store that said "store" the E on the end of Store was hanging. It was a small looking building, the size of a convenience store. The two men ran inside. However when I went inside I didn't see them.

I also didn't see a finish line.

I looked around confused, looking for a finish line. There were rows of items on shelves around the store. I suddenly felt a terrible feeling and looked behind me.

Two demons appeared.

Both were dressed in black robes with black hoods. They ran after me with raw speed. The feeling of destruction came from them, and if they even touched me I would have been destroyed.

I ran.

I ran fast.

I ran and turned a corner and started throwing things off the shelf at the demons. Nothing was working and so I grabbed the next best thing, a wooden baseball bat. I quickly slammed the bat against the head of the main demon. The bat broke in half. The demon looked at me and smiled a wicked smile. Fear seeped through my body and I looked around and found the Book of Mormon on the shelf. I grabbed it and knew exactly what to do with it. I threw it at the demons and it hit into one of them. He shot backward into his partner as if he was hit by a semi truck. He flew twenty feet along with the other demon and got knocked out. I ran around the corner and saw a large basket of glowing orbs or balls and pulled the cage down and the balls spread around on the floor.

I quickly found another item that would help. It was a lift. I quickly got in the lift and pushed the on button and the up lever. The machine began going upward. I was giving my all. And the machine was going slow and I was freaking out because the demons had woken up and began running towards me, but they began slipping and tripping on the orbs/balls, giving me some time. I then got halfway up and they began standing up and going towards me. They started climbing the lift where the criss cross metal part of the lift is. They kept slipping. I finally made it to the top of where the lift would go. It couldn't go any higher. I was probably 12 feet from the ceiling. I saw the demons below slipping after they got halfway up the lift. I then saw a beam and the metal beam had a place where I could grab onto. The impression I received was this, if i reached that beam I would forever be safe from Satan, I would never be affected or hurt by him again. I wanted this. I didn't want to be destroyed. I was doing everything I could to do that.

The problem was the beam was not right above me, but five feet to the side and up on the ceiling. I reached my arm up and realized I couldn't reach it from the safety of the lift. I would have to step on the railing on the lift to see if I could make it. I stepped onto the lift's railing and raised my hands above my head. I realized I would need to jump a little up to be able to reach it. I jumped up to test my jump and I realized that the impossibility of the jump was very real. I wasn't strong enough to jump to get it. It was too far in front of me and too far high.
I realized I could touch it, however not grab onto it. I would fall and break my legs. I had an impression that said "If i break my legs that would be worse than just being destroyed by the demons, because I would break my legs AND be destroyed."
So I hopped back into the lift.
The demons got smart.
They started shaking the lift and I knew this was it. I was going to be destroyed. That was my fate.
I did everything I could and I would still be destroyed.
The lift fell and I jumped out and rolled onto the ground. I was on one of my knees with my arms above my head, ready to get destroyed by the demons. They came right at me as fast as possible and suddenly right as they were to destroy me,

Nothing.

Nothing happened.

I looked around and they disappeared. I stood up and looked around me. Nothing. Then I walked down the isle I threw things off at them and came to the center of the store. I looked to my left.

The demons were in chains, kneeling, defeated.

Then I looked to my right.

Suddenly there was a bright light appearing above me. And within the light there was a man in a white robe. And the light covered His face. The joy I felt was so incredible I would have DIED if he put any more joy into me, that impression came to me so strongly that it was a fact. I would have died if there was anymore joy. And this wasn't all of his joy! It was a pinky finger of joy. I was so in awe.
Then he said to me,
"Well done my good and faithful servant, I have prepared a place for you in the mansions of my Father."
The joy was so incredible that incredible doesn't even describe it.
No words describe the joy I felt.
Then the dream ended.

Enos "And I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen."

"4 And thou hast beheld in thy youth his glory; wherefore, thou art blessed even as they unto whom he shall minister in the flesh; for the Spirit is the same, yesterday, today, and forever. And the way is prepared from the fall of man, and salvation is free." 2 nephi 2:4

And since I have beheld his glory in my youth, the scriptures say that I will be blessed as to those whom are ministered to by Jesus in the flesh! I have not yet received this beautiful blessing but I have been visited by an angel to save me from a terrible situation. But I am anxious to meet Jesus here. I am nearly 30, a millennial, and hoping that this ministering will happen as soon as possible.

Jesus is REAL. I am a witness of him. Follow Jesus, he will give you joy unspeakable.

The dream is very symbolic and I haven't recieved a interpretation of it yet. However the joy was unspeakable so I know it was from God.

Re: My dream of all of humanity and my calling and election [message #3928 is a reply to message #3924] Sun, 12 November 2023 19:14 Go to previous message
bishop is currently offline  bishop
Thank you so much for sharing. I believe that you will find that this prophetic dream is a depiction of your mortal journey with each major step along the way. If you will ask questions about the dream, you will see points in your life. For example, "When did my Mom tell me to go ahead without her? When did I cross the chasm on the zip line? What was the zip line? Etc."
I'm sorry that this is so far away from when you wrote it. I don't come here very often. I wrote a much longer response, but it got timed out. Suffice it to say, feeling that joy that is so full that you knew you would die if it was any greater, is something I experienced as a teenager when I was converted. And having demons cast out of your life, permanently, is shown to us in the endowment when Peter casts evil out of Adam and Eve's lives. This casting out has been experienced by many CE'ers [those who have receiver their calling and election].
As you review this visionary dream, looking for markers in your life, it will become clearer and clearer to you when you reached certain markers in your life and what you have to look forward to.
I hope this is helpful. And thanks again for sharing. This is very inspiring.
Love,
Bishop

Bishop
Previous Topic: The More Sure Word in a Clean Room at Work
Next Topic: Read First! - Topic Introduction, Background and Rules
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 02:13:07 MDT 2024