Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Demons » Nearly Destroyed by Lucifer
Nearly Destroyed by Lucifer [message #3923] Fri, 25 February 2022 17:12
XLucettaX is currently offline  XLucettaX
I was working out at a barn one day when I was about 22 and then while I was working on this particular stall I suddenly felt this entire awful feeling come over me, the feeling of destruction, and suicide. Whatever was around me wanted me to kill myself and or destroy me, and now knowing who it was, I realize that he probably wanted both.

I was visited by Lucifer.

I suddenly saw a man in a dark cloak with a hood appear in front of me, possibly fifteen feet away. His face looked evil (however his appearance was normal, I'm not sure how to describe this, but his evilness was within his face. He looked normal, yet evil. With a square jawline and slightly long face.) I was so scared that I didn’t know what to do, then I remembered in the Bible that Jesus had rebuked and cast out Satan from his presence.

He walked slowly towards me slowly, and the closer he got the more I felt the feeling of destruction wash over me, a literal destruction. I was terrified, my heart shot up in my chest and beat quickly. I knew I would be destroyed if he caught a hold of me.

I raised my arm to the square,

and said “In the name of Jesus Christ Leave Satan,”

He laughed a wicked laugh and walked even closer. I sunk into total despair as I realized that I could not get rid of him. Then as I was about to abandon myself to destruction, like a lightning bolt hit my mind, God said in clear words,

“SING A HYMN!”

it was as if the heavens parted and this beam of light came down quickly into my mind to save me, and so I quickly obeyed and started singing the only thing that my scared mind could think of, I am a Child of God. And when I started singing this song, he stopped, glared at me, and backed up. He had the most wicked face I had ever seen. It was as if evil just emanated from this being. He was as evil as you could possibly imagine, he was the pit, he was the darkest of dark evil that could possibly be evil. I have never nor will ever meet someone as evil as he was.

As he backed up, the feeling of destruction and suicide started to leave. I continued to gain strength and kept singing in front of the adversary and he slowly backed up again. And I sung louder, gaining courage, that he was leaving. Then he disappeared, along with his destruction and suicide feelings. The feeling of suicide was so strong that if I had not a strong will to live that it could be possible I could have killed myself then and there with who knows what. I kept singing that song as loud as I could, even when someone pulled up in a truck, I didn’t care one bit that he heard me singing I am a child of God. I wasn’t sure if Lucifer disappeared and left or just disappeared and was there. So I continued to sing. After I was done with cleaning out the stalls, I quickly went home shocked and frightened with what I had experienced.

Commentary:

I would like to add, that I could have continued to rebuke and cast him out. Eventually he would have had to have left, but I don’t know for sure, but it is important that I followed the instructions from God first, I don’t know what would have happened if I didn’t do what he told me to. Destruction was imminent at that point. I believe that angels were placed in front of me and pointed their weapons at this man, all because I had obeyed the voice of God. However I did not see my angels near me. I do not think he left because I sang a primary hymn if that makes any sense.

What I learned:

I learned that Satan is more powerful than we think he is. He also is weaker than God, but it seems not by too much. I have also learned that God is always there, but sometimes we have to be quick on our feet following instructions so as to not be destroyed by the adversary. It's good to always have a feeling of being on guard against the adversary, in your thoughts, heart and mind.

Be aware.
Be Courageous.
Be faithful.

Previous Topic: Discerning Demons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 08:29:17 MDT 2024